Microsoft Office 2007 is an award-winning suite of productivity apps from Microsoft Corporation. Originally released in early 2007, together with the retail availability of Windows Vista OS, it immediately managed to attract large attention from worldwide Windows OS users who wanted a unified way of creating, managing, and collaborating with their digital productivity apps. With new versions of famous Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications, Office 2007 managed to retain the position of the world’s most used suite for management of home or workplace documents.
About the Microsoft Office 2007
Microsoft Office 2007 (codenamed Office 12) is a version of Microsoft Office, a family of office suites and productivity software for Windows, developed and published by Microsoft. It was released to manufacturing on November 3, 2006; it was subsequently made available to volume license customers on November 30, 2006, and later to retail on January 30, 2007, the same respective release dates of Windows Vista. It was preceded by Office 2003 and succeeded by Office 2010. Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download
Screenshots of Microsoft Office 2007
Manage your entire business with Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. This product
includes all of the user-friendly business software included with Microsoft
Office Professional Plus 2007 plus Groove 2007 and OneNote 2007. In total, the
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 to analyze your business information, create spreadsheets and track time, costs, resources, and people
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 to create, manage, save, and edit documents
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 to produce professional publications
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to manage customers, contacts, and sales
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 to create dynamic sales presentations
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008 to save time, get organized and do business online with the complete accounting solution for small businesses
- Microsoft Access 2007 to create a database and then filter, sort, graph, and visualize business information
- InfoPath 2007 to lower the cost of executing business transactions and processes with advanced electronic forms technologies
- Communicator 2007 to communicate more easily with colleagues and clients in different locations and time zones using a variety of communication techniques including Instant Messaging, voice, and video
- Groove 2007 to collaborate with others dynamically in a single workspace that puts all team members, tools, documents, and information together
- OneNote 2007 to gather and organize handwritten notes, audio and video recordings, Web research, screen clippings, drawings, pictures, and more all in a single location
MS Office 2007
MS Office 2007 for PC brings productive apps by Microsoft Corporation with the retail accessibility of Windows Vista OS. Quickly adopted by millions of users to manage, and create. As well as collaborate with the productivity of their apps. Therefore introducing the new versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Microsoft Office 2007 became the most favorite suit of management for households as well as offices. Gradually to the end of Office 2007 will be sold out in eight configurations. So entry-level tier to its full-featured Enterprise and Ultimate tiers.
Microsoft Office 2007 System Requirements
Processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
Memory: 256 megabytes (MB) RAM or higher. 512 MB RAM or higher is recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Office Word does not turn on unless the computer has 1 gigabyte (GB) of memory.
Hard disk: 1.5 GB of memory. A portion of this disk space is free after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
Drive: CD-ROM or DVD drive.
Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor.
Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating
Additional: system. The Office Clean-up wizard is not available on 64-bit operating systems. Some inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later that is running Windows Rights Management Services.
- As well as a huge suite with productive apps
- Launched with retail purchasing of Window Vista OS
- Use of new techniques
- Microsoft Word with new upgrades
- Addition of many new features in Microsoft Excel
How to Microsoft Office 2007 Free Download and Install
The Office 2007 few step to download and install the procedure on your PC.
- Download the Office 2007 file from the given link or button. Downloading will take time according to your internet download speed.
- After downloading right-clicking will select the file to install “Microsoft-Office-Professional-2007.exe”
- The next step is to run setup .exe.
- On demanding the serial number, copy one key from the “KEY” in the notepad and paste it into the installation wizard.
- Wait for completing the installation, finish the installation, and the full version of Microsoft Office 2007 is installed on your PC.
This download is for Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise. Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Communicator, Groove, OneNote, and Office Customization Tool (OCT)